"Call us today and you'll find that our sales staff is expert in assisting you with your printing and fulfillment needs."
File TransferSubmitting Artwork and Uploading Files
To ensure that your project prints in a timely manner with a minimum of cost overruns and with the optimum final output, please use the following guidelines. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Laurel Graphics supports the following applications: Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Document Size: Please build your file at 100% whenever possible.
- Bleed: Build files with a minimum of .125” bleed on all sides.
- Links: Include all support files. DO NOT embed any Links in illustrator. All links should be created at 100% of import size at a minimum of 150 dpi for best results.
- Fonts: Please include all fonts with your project or outline them before saving your file.
To request FTP access, please contact your salesperson.
- PC User: Logon with your private username and password, supplied by your salesperson.
- Mac User: Use a FTP Client program, “Fetch” or similar, to access ftp.laurelgraphics.com